- About the service
Acting with the intention to respect the environment, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego has launched a free-of-charge electronic statements service for institutional customers; the aim of the service is to streamline the procedures pertaining to the banking documents circulation and to reduce the paper consumption at the same time.
The electronic bank account statements satisfy the requirements that are applicable to the accounting evidence laid down in the relevant laws (including first and foremost Article 21(1) of the Accounting Act, with the consideration of Article 21(1a) thereof) as well as the banking document (Article 7 of the Banking Act).
How to activate the service?
In order to take advantage of the electronic statements offer, you need to fill in the Instruction for forwarding bank account statements and submit it at a BGK branch. The Instruction should be inclusive of the following data:
- which accounts are to be covered with the service,
- email addresses whereto the bank account statements are going to be sent and
- the persons who will have the access to the https://bgk24.pl service
The service is going to be activated within 2 days as of submitting the correctly filled in and duly signed Instruction at the latest.
- You may access the https://bgk24.pl service solely with the use of the safe connection.
In the event of technical problems related to the Electronic Statements Service (including the reporting the need to block the account), please, contact the Helpdesk at the following phone numbers: 801 598 888 and 22 599 8888 or via a communication module in bgk24 banking or via email: email@example.com
- Downloads – files
- pdfRules of the Electronic Statements ServiceDokument w formacie pdfRozmiar: 342 K