Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego undertakes to protect the personal data and to abide by all applicable data security standards.
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego respects the privacy of the www.bgk.pl portal users. We try to ensure that all guests visiting this website are familiar with the personal data protection principles we apply.
2. That personal data you provide are controlled by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego with its registered office in Warsaw, at Al. Jerozolimskie 7, 00-955 Warsaw.
3. A Data Protection Officer has been appointed at the Bank who is responsible for overseeing the protection of personal data. The DOP may be contacted by e-mail, at: email@example.com.
4. Personal data of data subjects are collected via contact forms, survey forms, information bulletin of the website or from entities that make such data available for marketing purposes based on the consent of the data subject.
The following types of personal data are collected:
- Information obtained while using the portal, inter alia cookie files and information from the application database, saved automatically, such as website request sent by the user, date and time of the request, hardware data (e.g. model), web browser used, browser language, operating system, IP address.
- Information provided by the user on a voluntary basis - those users who use registration forms available under the “Contact” and “BGK Conferences” tabs, as well as newsletters and the bulletin are requested to provide their personal data.
Personal data collected with the use of registration forms available under the “Contact” tab are used solely for filing complaints or submitting inquiries concerning the products or services offered by BGK.
Personal data collected with the use of the registration forms available under the “BGK Conferences” tab are used for organizational purposes.
5. National and EU data protection regulations are strictly adhered to. Data of prospective customers and users taking advantage of registration forms are processed based on consents granted by data subjects.
6. Personal data may be transferred by BGK to other recipients solely for the purpose of performing agreements or complying with legal obligations binding upon BGK. The personal data shall not be transferred to third countries.
7. Links to other websites are provided at the www.bgk.pl portal. We are not liable, however, for the privacy policies of other websites. We encourage you to become acquainted, upon visiting other websites, with the regulations in effect in connection therewith.
8. Personal data may be processed until the consent for their processing is withdrawn, but in no case longer than over the period of 1 year.
9. Personal data of data subjects are collected via contact forms, needs survey forms, investor profile form, websites or from entities that make such data available for marketing purposes based on the consent of the data subject.
10. Personal data shall be processed until the purpose of their processing is no longer valid or until the request for the erasure of data or the objection to their processing is filed, or until the consent for their processing is withdrawn.
Where personal data are processed based on the consent granted, the data subject shall have the right to:
1) access their data and to obtain a copy thereof,
2) rectify (correct) their data,
3) delete their data and restrict their processing,
4) object to the processing of their data based on the Controller’s legitimate interest - we shall cease to process your data to such an extent, unless we are able to prove that they are necessary for the establishment, seeking the satisfaction of or defense against any potential claims,
5) data portability,
6) lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority;
in order to exercise the aforementioned rights (items (1)-(6)), please contact the Controller or the Data Protection Officer:
- by e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail, at:
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
Inspektor Ochrony Danych
Al. Jerozolimskie 7
Data subjects shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection.