Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego hereby undertakes to protect personal data and to comply with the standards of proper data security.
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego respects the privacy of the users of www.en.bgk.pl portal. We are committed to ensure that each person visiting the website knows how to protect their privacy.
The Bank hereby announces that:
1. Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego, with its registered office at Al. Jerozolimskie 7, 00-955 Warsaw, is the administrator of your personal data provided on the website www.en.bgk.pl
The correspondence address is as follows: VARSO 2, ul. Chmielna 73, 00-801 Warsaw.
2. A person supervising the data protection principles and obligations has been appointed by the Bank (hereinafter: "Data Protection Officer").
Should you wish to contact the Inspector, you can reach him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. We collect personal data from the data subject through contact forms, survey forms and the website's newsletter.
4. The scope of collected data includes:
- Information gathered while using the portal - these include - information gathered by cookies and information posted in the application database, redirections to which are available on the website www.bgk.pl and which are automatically saved, such as the request sent by the user, date and time of the request, device data (e.g. equipment model ), browser type, browser language, operating system type, user's IP address.
- Information provided by the user - we ask users using the registration forms in the "Contact" and "BGK Conferences" sections, newsletters and newsletters to provide their personal data. Personal data gathered through the registration forms in the "Contact" section are used only for submitting complaints or sending inquiries about products or services offered by BGK. Personal data gathered using the registration forms in the section "BGK Conferences" are used for organizational purposes related to the event.
5. We strictly comply with national and EU data protection regulations as well as guidelines and good practices in this field. Detailed information describing the purposes and legal reasons on which the processing is based, as well as the rights of data subjects, shall be provided at the places where personal data is gathered and at: https://www.en.bgk.pl/about-us/gdpr/.
6. BGK may transfer personal data to other recipients only for the purpose of implementing the agreements or other legal obligations imposed on BGK in relation to the processing of data provided via the portal. Users' personal data shall not be transferred to third parties.
We also provide user login panels for internet banking or other services offered by the Bank. The rules for processing the personal data used are described in the agreements and regulations of the Bank's products and services.
8. Personal data will be processed until the purpose of their processing is achieved, i.e.: termination of an agreement, resolution of the case or end of the event for which the data was collected or until any claims arising therefrom are time-barred. Data processed on the basis of this consent will be processed until it is withdrawn. In some cases, the data will be processed until the effective exercise of the right to delete it or the right to object to data processing.
10. The data subject has the following rights:
- to access their data and receive a copy of it,
- to rectify (correct) the data,
- to delete the data,
- to restrict data processing,
- to object to the processing of data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator - we will stop processing your data in this regard, unless we are able to demonstrate that it is necessary for the possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them,
- to data portability,
- to the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
In order to exercise the rights set out above, please contact the Administrator or the Data Protection Officer.