We support the development of Polish companies abroad on over 70 world markets. We finance export and investments. We offer direct financing for Polish exporters, importers of Polish goods and services and importers’ banks. We support companies in their foreign expansion projects, which improves the competitiveness of Polish economy.
Export and foreign expansion
Benefits for your business:
We offer financing and securing of export transactions and thus, as the development bank, we fulfill the gap on the market of banking services. We cooperate with other development institutions that support export: Export Credit Insurance Corporation (KUKE), Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) and Industry Development Agency (ARP). We cooperate with international financial institutions, commercial banks in Poland and abroad, and foreign development banks. Between 2015 and 2020 the funding totaled PLN 10,7 bn. with over 190 projects supported in 2020 alone.
We support Polish enterprises seeking for:
- financial support for foreign buyers for the purchase of goods and services of Polish exporters
- improvement of liquidity as a result of receiving payment at sight for the sold goods
- financing of investments in which the Polish company acts as the general contractor or the main subcontractor
- increase of transaction’s security by accepting the risk of insolvency of the counterparty
- a bank that issues domestic or foreign guarantees
- loan dedicated financing of investment projects carried out by Polish enterprises abroad
We offer financing from our own resources or from the Government Programme Financial Support for Exports (available forms of financing: LC post-financing, LC discounting, LC confirmation, buyer’s bank credit, buyer’s credit granted directly to the importer, purchase of receivables from supplier credit, export pre-financing, investment loan).
Export benefits and opportunities:
- Financing of consumption and investment exports
- Increase of transaction’s security
- Providing financial liquidity
- Repayment period up to 2 years
- With or without KUKE insurance
- All types of guarantees
- Based on principal’s risk
- Domestic and foreign
- Guarantees and counter-guarantees
- Tenor from 2 up to 10 years
- Amount of credit up to 85 per cent contract value
- Value of contract minimum 1 mln EUR
- KUKE insurance
- Financing based on:
- Importer’s risk (no recourse)
- Exporter’s risk (recourse)
- Period of financing up to 7 years
- Minimum amount 5 mln EUR
- With or without KUKE insurance
- Financing of export contracts concluded between a Polish exporter and foreign importer.
- Credit amount: minimum EUR 8 m.
- Financing up to 85 per cent of the export contract value.
- Obligatory loan insurance to be issued by KUKE.
- Possibility of financing of the Polish ECA (KUKE) premium within the Credit.
- Possibility of financing local costs up to 30 per cent of the total export value (i.e. Polish and third countries, other than country of Importer).
- The variety of financing structures: e.g.: project finance, corporate finance, sovereign finance.
- Tenor: up to 12 years (including 3 years of availability period). *
- project assets
- insurance of KUKE
*Tenor of financing and repayment profile should be in line with to OECD regulations
- Financing of expansion of Polish companies abroad (acquisition of companies and/or assets of companies/ construction of production plants abroad / financing of JV with a foreign company).
- Type of credit: long-term investment loans based on balance sheet of a Polish or a foreign entity.
- Credit amount: minimum EUR 5 m
- Tenor: to be agreed
- Security: foreign assets of a project / a target company (others, if needed)