Under the Financial Exports Support (FES) Government Programme Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego grants loans to foreign buyers to finance export contracts for the purchase of Polish goods and services. The funds from the loans are disbursed directly to domestic exporters, and foreign buyers repay the loans after the delivery of goods / services.
The Financial Exports Support Government Programme provides for the following instruments to finance Polish exports:
- Loan to the buyer granted through the buyer's bank
- Loan to the buyer granted directly
- Purchase of receivables from supplier loan under an export contract
- Post-financing of documentary letters of credit
- Discounting of receivables from documentary letters of credit
- Confirming documentary letters of credit
- Export pre-financing
You will find more information about the programme on the websites with export support offers for enterprises.